Green Zebra Adventures and our Scottsdale off road tours are only a short drive from the heart of the Phoenix metropolitan area, on the Fort McDowell Yavapai Reservation. Our guides pick you up from your hotel and provide a brief overview of the Scottsdale ATV experience that is about to unfold, including information about Tomcar’s unmatched performance and safety features.
Shortly after arrival, and after a quick safety briefing, drivers are guided down a fairly mild road to get a feel for the cars. After a couple of minutes, drivers and riders enjoy an Arizona off road experience with plenty of varied terrain, including exciting climbs and daring descents – all easily and safely maneuvered in the Tomcar. Enjoy the ride as you explore a portion of the 23,000 private acres of the pristine Sonoran desert at Fort McDowell.
As the tour continues, the occasional pause in action will provide time to catch your breath from the exhilarating Scottsdale ATV tour, switch drivers if you’d like, or just relax and snap a few photos of the area’s majestic Saguaro cacti. Throughout your tour, guides will share area information, including the history of the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation and other famed tales of Arizona.
Sign up and earn your stripes today for the most exciting Scottsdale off road tour…Green Zebra and the exclusive Tomcar provide Scottsdale ATV tours unlike any other! This will be an experience that you will never forget.
- Approximately 2 – 2.5 hours (actual time on Tomcar tour)
- October 1st through May 31st:
Tours depart everyday from Green Zebra base at 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- June 1st through September 30th:
Tours depart everyday from Green Zebra base at 8:00 a.m.
- Hotel pick ups approximately 10 – 60 minutes prior to tour departure
- $139 – Per person, based on 2 passengers to a car
- $64 — Kids price (12 years and under, per one paying adult)
- $64 — Third and fourth passenger in a four-passenger vehicle
- $189 – Single driver
INCLUDED IN COST:
- Ice cold bottled water
- Transportation to and from hotel
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
- Drivers are required to be at least 18 years of age and must show a valid drivers
- Children must be at least 4-years-old
- Closed-toe shoes recommended
- Participants should not forget to wear sunscreen and comfortable clothes
CONTACT US: 866.703.2622
Green Zebra Adventures Scottsdale
14821 N. Hiawatha Hood Road
Fort McDowell, AZ 85264-4301
Sign Up For Adventure! A program run by Fort McDowell Adventures.