Our Scottsdale off-road tours are only a short drive from most of the Phoenix metropolitan area and are located at Fort McDowell Adventures on the Fort McDowell Yavapai Reservation. Our guides will pick you up from your hotel and provide a brief overview of the Scottsdale Tomcar experience that is about to unfold, including information about its unmatched performance and safety features.
Shortly after arrival and a quick safety briefing, drivers are guided down a fairly mild road to get a feel for the Tomcars. After a couple of minutes, drivers and riders enjoy an Arizona off-road experience with plenty of varied terrain, including exciting climbs and daring descents that are all easily and safely maneuvered in the Tomcar. Enjoy the ride as you explore a portion of the 28,000 private acres of the pristine Sonoran desert at Fort McDowell.
As the tour continues, the occasional pause in action will provide time to catch your breath from the exhilarating Scottsdale Tomcar tour, switch drivers if you would like, or just relax by snapping a few photos of the area’s majestic Saguaro cacti and surrounding mountains. Throughout your tour, guides will share area information, including the history of the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation and other tales of Arizona.
Sign up and earn your stripes today for the most exciting Scottsdale off-road tour. Green Zebra Adventures and the exclusive Tomcar provide Scottsdale tours unlike any other! An unforgettable and extraordinary experience awaits you.
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST AWARD – view full press release
- Approximately 2 – 2.5 hours (actual time on Tomcar tour)
- October 1st through May 31st: Tours depart everyday from Green Zebra base at 9:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 2:00 p.m.
- June 1st through September 30th: Tours depart everyday from Green Zebra base at 8:00 a.m.
- Hotel pick ups approximately 10 – 60 minutes prior to tour departure
- $144 – Adult per person (age 13 and up)
- $64 – Kid per person (age 12 and under)
- $229 – Single Driver
* Above prices do not include sales tax or $7.50 per guest site fee. Tax and site fees will be included at checkout.
* Gratuity is not included in the price. We ask that if you have a wonderful time on your adventure, please show appreciation to the guide. Gratuity is recommended at 15 – 20%.
* Children are 12 years-old and under.
INCLUDED IN COST:
- Ice cold bottled water
- Transportation to and from hotel (based on availability)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
- Drivers are required to be at least 18 years of age and must show a valid drivers license
- Children must be at least 4-years-old
- Comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes, and a hat recommended
- Participants should bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a camera
CONTACT US: 866.703.2622
Green Zebra Adventures Scottsdale
14803 N. Hiawatha Hood Road
Fort McDowell, AZ 85264-4301